Major Projects Undertaken: Total Outreach from 2013 till Now: 5000+ women and girls
- Training to visual impaired women for the first time in the whole South-Asia.
- Training to 150 rural women and girls across 6 districts (Kavre, Bara, Rupendehi, Rolpa, Banke and Kailali) in partnership with Alliance for peace supported by UKAID.
- Training to 120 women and girls working in the "Informal Entertainment Sector" in partnership with WOFOWON (local NGO) supported by USAID and The Asia Foundation.
- Training to women with multiple types of disability in refugee camp Jhapa, Damak in partnership with UNHCR, May 2016.
- 3 day En-masse Sexual Violence Risk Reduction Workshop for 3500+ adolescent girls at St. Mary's and DAV Schools and pro-bono training to 200+ low income adolescent school girls.
- Training to 60 girls who were part of the delegation of the first International Girls Summit on March 2016, the workshop was conducted in partnership with SFCG and supported by UKAID.
- Training to 60 GON employees of Ministry of Women and Children and social welfare- DWC in partnership with SFCG, the program was supported by UKAID.
- 1 day workshop for NGOs, INGOs and private institutions.
Fight Back program is the member of the cohort 2 of the SPRING accelerator program.http://www.springaccelerator.org/who-we-are/cohort-2-participants/